Penis skin health is something that often gets overlooked. However, a healthy penis relies on well-cared-for penile skin. There are several ways to increase penis health by taking a few easy, common-sense steps to improve the skin, prevent infections and rashes, and promote healthy and vigorous erections. Not only that, but optimal penis skin health also creates an inviting landscape for lovers to peruse with enthusiasm. Here are a few ways to implement healthy behaviors that benefit the penis and health overall.
1) Perform a Monthly Self-Exam – Every month, during the same time, give the penis and testicles a thorough once over. Check the texture of the skin, feel for bumps or lumps, and search out moles. If anything is unusual, make an appointment to see a doctor as soon as possible.
2) Man-scaping – Take some time each week or so to carefully “trim the hedges.” Be sure to be extra careful when using shears, an electric trimmer, or blade when down under. Protect the skin when shaving by wetting the area five minutes prior to shave and be sure to use a quality shave oil or cream for an irritation-free shave. Use a new razor and only go over each area once to minimize the chance of razor burn. Use a product like Tend Skin after shaving to minimize inflammation and ingrown hairs.
3) Regular Usage is Key – Keep the magic man muscle in shape by regularly invoking erections and using them. This encourages muscle tone and suppleness. Use a quality lubricant for self-pleasure to keep skin from getting irritated or chafed.
4) Clean the Penis – It seems obvious, but properly cleaning the penis is the foundation for penis skin health. Use a gentle cleanser and warm water and either using the hands or a soft washcloth, thoroughly wash the entire genital area. Get in every fold and wrinkle. Be sure to cleanse the inner thigh and under the testicles to have the freshest and most inviting area for romantic interludes. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel.
5) Pay Attention to the Foreskin – For uncircumcised men, the foreskin can be a troubling area. The area can be especially attractive for smegma, a buildup of dead skin cells, bacteria, and emissions, which can lead to an especially foul smell, inflammation, and even an infection. Thoroughly cleanse the area by retracting the foreskin and gently washing with intention. Men who have chronic issues with smegma and infections from smegma may want to consider a circumcision.
6) Moisturize the Penis — After cleansing the skin, use a specially concocted penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to the genital area with a soothing massage. While it may seem unnecessary to use a special crème for the penis, nutrient crèmes that are specifically created for the penis contain ingredients like vitamins A, C, D, and E, which calm and fortify penis skin in addition to antibacterial properties. In addition, men should look for a product containing a natural moisturizer such as Shea butter, which prevents itchy skin and leaves it hydrated, supple and ready for action.
7) Protection – Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) can often cause penis skin to get inflamed, itchy, red, and dry. A man needs to protect himself by not only using a condom but also having a straightforward conversation with a future partner prior to having sex. Also, one to six percent of the population has an allergy to latex which can cause skin irritation and rashes so be sure to do a skin test prior to playtime.
Baca Juga artikel Keluaran hk hari ini